Sunday, September 8, 2013

My New Book, Boho Chic Jewelry, Now Available!


I'm excited to announce that my new book,


The book consists of 25 beautiful & unique projects, many of which 
 use vintage & reclaimed materials that you can find in your own home.  
Each project is explained in detail from start to finish alongside of beautiful 
images to guide you through the projects every step of the way! 

Inside I share all of my techniques & secrets for creating unique jewelry, including
 all of my soldering techniques, so that you can become a soldering pro too! 




8 comments:

  1. Congrats how exciting! It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, off to pre-order right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very exciting! Hope you do well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The cover is really well done and it's the kind of thing I think a lot of people wonder how to do but aren't sure how to learn. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo! I have been uninspired lately by the lack of interesting books coming out. This looks amazing! I have to have it!!! Especially if you are offering tips on soldering in it. I got fairly good at it over a period of a couple of years, but there is always room for improvement and for tips that make it easier :) I'd LOOOOOOVE to be able to do the beading like you do :) Mine always ended up with little points on them. I think I needed a hotter iron temp :( I had to quit soldering when my son was born. He's almost 4 now though, and once he goes to school I can't wait to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the book contains all of my soldering tips, techniques, and secrets!

      Delete