Thursday, September 12, 2013

Awesome Halloween Home Decorating Ideas


I love a good scare, don't you?
I also love how people find such joy in decorating their homes for holidays...
In this case, Halloween! 

Whether you like to decorate your home indoors or outdoors, there are
tons of great Halloween props that you can make yourself at little
or no cost. The key is to find some inspiration and then let your creativity
run wild. Some hints: Shop thrift stores for materials you can use such as old 
clothes for scarecrows, or for cloth material remnants (think sheets, tulle) to build
your own ghoul. Some thrift shops also have a Halloween costume section, so be 
sure to check that out too. 

Check out my picks for the most creative and unusual Halloween decorations!










Pin this post!




What do you think?


I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns