Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dinner Knife Star Home Decor




Knife star from Freshly Found



I love stars, and flatware, so when I came across this star made from dinner knives 
on Pinterest and thought it was a cute share-worthy idea! I'm not sure how this one 
was secured but it looks like it might have been bound with ribbon or lace. 

If you didn't want to tie the ends of the flatware to secure them, you could
use a drop of E6000 adhesive. I would not use a hot glue gun though, as I 
don't think that would hold metal together for very long. Hot glue is best
used on porous surfaces and is not for gluing metal to metal. 
Image from Freshly Found blog.


What do you think?




I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns