Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pipe Down! Unique Copper Pipe Home Decor & Artwork

Pipe down, will ya?
Check out how pretty (and useful) a pipe can be...

What do you think?

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. So many creative uses! I love the trellis, and the lamp with insulators gives me ideas.

  2. Fun creations! I love the utensil rack...would be great for jewelry too!
    And the wine rack with bed springs is genius!

  3. How interesting! My favorites are the kitchen utensil holder and the wine rack. Although, the plant stands are pretty cool, too.

  4. Very cool! I love the chair and the bike..I think they would patina fabulously! I need to check out that DIY air conditioner for my folks..they have one window unit and refuse to get central air! "What? It's fine in here!" lol

  5. I am loving your blog!!! I just followed you and hoping you'll follow back :)

  6. Wonderful uses for pipe. I might have to try one of these. I especially like the wine rack and the napkin holder.