Monday, December 3, 2012

Tree Bookcase

When I came across this built-in tree bookcase I knew right away that I had 
to share it with you just because I think it's so creative and unique. 

What do you think?

Tree bookshelf

How would YOU go about creating something similar to this?

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. Haha cool. :) I like it. Might squish the books a bit on some of the ledges though.

    Hmm. I'd probably ask my sister (the interior decorator) and father (the carpenter) to help me build it, were I to try. XD

  2. I love it! It is art and function all at the same time! How would I go about creating this? I would phone my dad who is a cabinet maker and beg him to make me one! I fact, I might do just that!!

  3. I really want this exact design of this bookcase. How do you go about getting one? I'd really like to know.

  4. I built 3 of these in varying sizes. The first two were maple, and the last I made of cedar and wrought iron. Absolutely no issues with book squishing:)

  5. Where can order the plan or parts for this? I read so much but have limited space. This is absolutely perfect!