Wednesday, November 28, 2012

For The Love Of Gingerbread - Ideas & Inspiration

What's not to love about gingerbread?

It's traditional, beautiful, it smells and tastes good... Best of all, it's mold-able, and so much fun to work with and create with! I can't think of a better way to spend a snowy afternoon than making and decorating some type of gingerbread creation. 

This holiday season, why not try your hand at creating your own gingerbread masterpiece?


Faux gingerbread ornaments by The Long Thread (not to eat, for decoration only)

Pin this post!    

What do you think?

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. Gorgeous! I have had some EPIC gingerbread fails and my kids now do the graham cracker "gingerbread" houses. I am a very artsy person but something about me+baking+frosting= disaster! (my family makes fun of me!)I love the lacey frosting but I'd have to do it in paint!

    1. I've actually seen some that were painted. They were covered with frosting, then once that hardened its painted. They're very pretty.

  2. Replies
    1. Glad you liked the post! Thanks for visiting!

  3. Fantastic!! I love gingerbread cookies and houses. I usually make a home and lots of cookies :)

    1. That's great! I hope to get at least one or the other made this year. I might do facades instead of entire houses.