Thursday, November 8, 2012

Creative Ideas For Thanksgiving

It's hard to believe it's that time of year again! 
No matter whether your Thanksgiving traditions are tried and true, or just 
beginning to be created, it's the season to celebrate.  Spruce up your Thanksgiving
 table with these creative decorating and entertaining ideas...

What do you think?

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. Great ideas. Thanks for your blog. Kay

  2. These are great, inspiring ideas! Thank you for sharing them. I really like the harvest napkin with acorns, and the leaf made out of twigs.

    1. Yeah, I thought the twig leaf was really neat too. Thanks for stopping by!

  3. I'm trying to get the printable for the Thanksgiving "burlap" framed print shown above in your Thanksgiving Ideas, but her link to her etsy shop seems to be defunked. Can you help me locate this printable somehow?
    Thanks much for the great ideas!

    1. You know what, I just checked the link and I see what you mean. It takes you to the blog and then the etsy site, but it seems like that item is no longer available in her shop. If I can find an alternate link I will put it up. Maybe if you email the shop owner they can help.