Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Toys Designed From Children's Drawings


A plush toy created from a child's drawing?
What a wonderful concept!

Child's Own Studio does just that.
Send in a copy of your child's original drawing and they will bring it to
 life as a soft, stuffed toy. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the 
imagination and creativity of a child. Check it out! 































What do you think?


I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


19 comments:

  1. THIS IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! My daughter makes her own now! I would have loved to have given her one of these a few years ago.... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Why didn't somebody think of this sooner? How amazing would it be to be a child and receive a gift of one of your drawings, come to life? Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is the coolest thing ever. At first I thought that I liked the renditions made from the older kids' drawings but then I looked again, and again and saw the charm in each and every one of them. You get so jaded looking at the internet, so much of the same old....but these are so darn amazing and different. I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are fantastic! I'm going to see what I can find from my son's school work, now 20 years later. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what's great about this - you can have them made from old drawings. Makes me want to dig through my box of my kid's old artwork!

      Delete
  6. Wauw, nice! I really like the pink cloud/sheep with the eyes and mouth on it and superman with amazing toes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome ! My mother once made a painting of a drawing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea. They're fabulous, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been wanting to do a t shirt for myself with a print of one of my daughters drawings when she was little.
    This gives whole new meaning to what can be done.
    Maybe make toys like this for when she is a mother.

    ReplyDelete