Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Bohemian Bathroom


I love eclectic Bohemian decor, the easy style and comfortable feel, the bold
colors and unusual and unexpected elements that all come together to create a
unique personal space...



Colorful walls, mismatched vintage art: Beautiful blue bath









How about an outdoor stone bath? I don't think I'd ever get out of this tub!



Unusual lace wallpaper
























Mosiac tile wall & unusual shell sink



























What do you think?



Love Boho style? 
You may like these other posts:





Pin this post!


What do you think?


I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


19 comments:

  1. In love with the mosaic tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the style, thanks for sharing!

    Helle:-

    ReplyDelete
  3. These rooms have so much character, I love them! Great finds.
    -Stina
    www.honeywild.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW each time I picked a favorite bath a picture or two later was a new favorite!

    Love the blue walls and the mosaic tiles and that Stone Bath was stunning. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this look. Just my style! Thank so much for sharing all of this with us. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm falling in love with all of the boho decor! My "Shabby Glam" Teal Mirror would fit right in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous finds. I love that 1st mosaic tile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, wow, wow! Loved looking at each of those again and again, taking in all the details!

    ReplyDelete