Friday, June 1, 2012

Swanky Spray Paint Transformations

Ok, time for a cool post!
Spray paint transformations! 

Yes, that's fun things you can do with spray paint to transform an object and give it an entirely new look.
 Awesome? Of course it is! 

First off - are you the type of person who walks right past the old glassware and knickknack figurines at a flea market or at the thrift shop without giving them a second glance? Check out these photos below and I promise you won't ever look at those things the same way again...

This cute dish was made by Morena from plastic & glass dollar store finds and silver spray paint (above and below)

What color would YOU paint this?

How to do it? Click here for some quick tips on how to use spray paint

What do you think?
Have you ever done a spray paint transformation?

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. Thanks for including me in your round up. I loooove spray paint! Great ideas in this post....I am flattered to have been included!

    1. Thanks for being awesomely creative! I hope you get lots of traffic from the post!

  2. Love spray paint. I recently used silver spray paint to do up the ceiling fan in my room. I attached a light fixture to the ceiling fan and now have a celiing fan chandelier.

    I am working on a kitchen fixture using textured STONE spray paint now.

  3. Amazing blog... found you via Pinterest! Can't wait to have some time to read! :)

  4. I can't wait to try some of these out someday. I really love the wood animal plaques I can't wait to do that for my kids when ever I have them or for presents!

    P.S. LOVE your blog...found it when I was looking for things to make out of pallets a month or so ago. There are so many great ideas I can't wait to try them!

    1. Glad you like the blog, thanks for stopping by! I agree, kids would love those animal plaques!

  5. I've been spraypainting before spraypainting was cool! I've always been fascinated by what people find unattractive at yard sales simply because it's an odd color. Most things don't have to stay that color! It's also a way to reinvent things you already own.

  6. The spray paint lamp is a great idea! I love the painted bird bath, too - thanks for sharing some great ideas.