Monday, January 30, 2012

Color Palette: Tangerine to Orange

A palette of tangerine to orange...

Flaming June by Leighton





Which is your favorite?


  1. I'm loving the beauty and the door! It's 9 PM here. Wish I had seen this earlier this morning!

  2. What a truly beautiful collection of art photographs! Brightened my day :)

  3. One word: STUNNING!!!
    My favorite? Oh there has to be just one? Uummmm...I especially like the shell with the black background. So pretty. But all of these photos are absolutely GREAT. =)

    New follower here! Thanks for visiting my blog too.

    Fellow EBT member.

  4. I just found your blog via Pinterest...I think. I get so sidetracked when I'm hunting for pretty stuff online, that I get lost a lot of the time. :) Beautiful blog!

    My fave is that painting!

  5. Hard to pick a favorite! What an awesome collection; that house is fabulous!