Monday, December 12, 2011

Unique and Unusual Christmas Trees!

Check out this collection of unique & unusual Christmas trees and be inspired!

Christmas ornaments

Shelf tree by Swiss Miss

Yes, those are Tinker Toys!

Ruler tree by My Salvaged Treasures click for how to

Costume jewelry Christmas tree

Sheet music tree from Twigg click for how-to

No tree! Ornament mobile. Here's how

A seaside tree

A tree of yesteryear...

Just straightening it!

What do you think?

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. I used the broken jewelry in my late grandmother's jewelry box I received last year to create Christmas trees like the costume jewelry tree you've posted. Made one for each family as a keepsake.

  2. how do you make the trees it looks like the are free hanging.. are they?

  3. Laura...If you re-purpose and want to sell your do you price your pieces?