Monday, March 27, 2023

Now Available On Amazon! My New Book, Soldering Iron Jewelry!

 

Yay! It's been released!


Hey friends! I'm super excited to announce that my brand new jewelry-making book, Soldering Iron Jewelry: Your Complete Guide To Making Soft-Soldered Jewelry Using A Soldering Iron has been released! 

It is now available for purchase on Amazon and you can find it here! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.  

Here is a peek at one or two of the projects in the book:
















One last thing - If you read it and love it, I would be so grateful if you would leave me feedback! 

Thanks and have a great week!

Laura




You might also like:







Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2023 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area