Friday, January 14, 2022

DIY Decoupaged Seashells | Fancy Mermaid Shells DIY Tutorial

If you're a beachcomber like I am and have lots of seashells at home, this is a fun and creative way to do something special with them. Decoupaged shells have been popular for a while now and I was determined to try out the craft for myself! 

You only need a few basic supplies and in a little bit of time you will have lovely, fancy decoupaged shells suitable to give as gifts to your very favorite mermaid! 

I've had these shells in my workshop for what seems like forever! I had planned on building them into a stained glass lamp but... you know how that goes when you get busy with other things. Mine are scallop shells but you can use oyster shells or large clam shells too. 
 

I created a video tutorial for how I made mine, so be sure to check it out! 

Below are the basic supplies you will need, which I explain in more detail in the video. 

  

Thanks for watching and I hope you are having a great start to your New Year! And don't forget to head on over to my YouTube channel and see what else is new! 


You might also like:









Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area