Saturday, July 24, 2021

New Video Workshop: (Part 2) Turning Stamped Soldered Components Into Jewelry


In my first stamped soldering workshop I showed you how to create beautiful components and frames using wire and solder, and I also promised another workshop to teach you how to transform these unique pieces into jewelry. 

Because this new workshop is so long, I broke it into two separate videos, and Part 1 was recently released on my YouTube channel and now Part 2 is available!

Be sure to check it out and while you're there, don't forget to subscribe. 

So gather your tools and materials and come and learn something new!

And by the way, if you missed the first video where I teach the basics of this technique, you can watch that here!

And be sure to check back again soon - I have some great videos coming up!


 Pin this post!



Part 1 of this workshop:




You might also like:








Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2021 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area