Friday, June 25, 2021

New Video On My YouTube Channel! Mudlark Pendant


Hi friends, I hope you all have been enjoying summer as we finally get to venture out and spread our wings after this truly terrible year of pandemic craziness! 

I'm loving getting back to making videos and just released a new project, Mudlark China Pendant With Easy Soldered Setting on my YouTube channel, so be sure to check it out.

This project uses a odd-shaped china shard that isn't suitable for a regular, standard setting, so I got creative with some wire and solder and the results are beautiful.

Until next time, enjoy all that summer has to offer!



You might also like:



Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2021 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area.