Saturday, October 31, 2020

New YouTube Video! | Organic Style Copper Bezel Tutorial Part 2



In part 1 of my 2-part copper bezel video series I showed you how you can make these cool copper bezels at home. (You can check that out here if you missed it!)


Part one of the 2-part series

Now check out my latest YouTube video, which is Part 2 of the Copper Bezel Project where I show you how we finish off our copper bezels and transform them into unique, one of a kind pieces of jewelry. 



Come have a peek at my workbench where we'll use all types of recycled & repurposed materials - (glass, paper, china and even gold leaf!) to turn our bezels into miniature works of art.



Here's a peek at some of the materials we'll use. 













Watch Part 2 and see how we put it all together! 


Enjoy the video and if you're following along and trying out this project at home, I'd love to know how your pendant turns out, so be sure to leave me a comment on the video on YouTube - or any questions you may have as well about the project - and don't forget to subscribe!

Oh, and be sure to check back for my next video, where I'll show you how to make these beautiful Green Glass Earrings














Have a great week!
Laura
Join me on: 


Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2021 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link corrections please leave correct info in comment area.