Thursday, September 24, 2020

Welcome Autumn & New Jewelry In My Shop


Hi friends & happy autumn! 
I don't know about you but I love this cooler weather and wish it would last a bit longer than it usually does.

 

I've been super busy creating jewelry but hope to get Part 2 of my Organic Style Copper DIY workshop video finished and up on YouTube within the next few weeks. So keep an eye out for that.  If you haven't seen part 1 yet, you can find it here.

 

Part 1 is all about using copper sheet and copper strip to create a cool bezel that can be easily soldered with a small butatne torch, stamped on to decorate it...and then we patina all the silver with copper patina for a very cool effect.

 

In part 2 I'll give you some cool ideas for what to fill your bezel cup with. I'll show you how I fill a few of the ones I've made, and of course I'll show you how to turn it into a one of a kind work of art necklace! If you've haven't already, check out my YouTube channel and while you're there be sure to subscribe.

Until next time, here is a peek at some of the new broken china jewelry in my Etsy shop. As always I'll have lots more going into my shop this week so be sure to stop by and say Hello.
~ LL























All pieces shown are available for purchase in my Etsy shop: Dishfunctional Designs

Necklace pendants come with long 24" chains and arrive gift boxed!

Article copyright Laura Beth Love 2020 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area.