Saturday, August 22, 2020

How's Your Summer? Exciting News & New Broken China Jewelry


Antique blue porcelain necklace Dishfunctional Designs


Hi friends! I hope you are having a nice summer and had a chance to get out and enjoy some sunshine... It's been a weird summer for sure. My older daughter was part of the high school class of 2020, so she unfortunately had to miss out on a bunch of the end of year rites of passage that so many others have missed out on as well...but we tried our hardest to make the best of things and are making it through! Never did any of us imagine she'd be starting her freshman year of college (U of PITT Honors College) at home, but what will be will be, and I'm happy to hold on to her here at home for a bit longer :)

Even our Earth Science club had to hold back on a few of our summer field trips due to COVID. I still hope to get a day trip or two in for fossils in the Stroudsburg, PA area and to New Jersey for sharks teeth and other marine fossils. What have you been up to this summer?

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention - I have a feature in this month's issue of Antique Trader Magazine, so be sure to check it out. It's published bi-monthly, but also available online and they have a Facebook page too. I'll share all that in my next blog post.

I have some very exciting new things cooking up in my secret workshop and am really looking forward to sharing them with you soon, so stay tuned! 

Here is a peek at some of the new broken china jewelry in my Etsy shop. I'll have lots more going into my shop this week so be sure to stop by and say Hello.
~ LL


All pieces shown are available for purchase in Dishfunctional Designs

Necklace pendants come with long 24" chains and arrive gift boxed!


Have a great week!
Laura

Join me on: 




Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2020 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link corrections please leave correct info in comment area.