Saturday, August 1, 2020

Hello August! New Broken China Jewelry

I'm crazy for paisley! 



Hi friends! I hope you are all staying well and finding lots of creative things to do while you wait out the quarantine where you live. Here is a peek at some of the new broken china jewelry in my Etsy shop. I'll have lots more going into my shop this week so be sure to stop by and say Hello.


Classic blue & white transferware













All pieces shown are available for purchase in my Etsy shop: Dishfunctional Designs

Necklace pendants come with long 24" chains and arrive gift boxed!


Have a great week!
Laura

Join me on: 




Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2020 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link corrections please leave correct info in comment area.