Saturday, March 28, 2020

Free Printable! Cover Your Sneeze Please Art Print






I love creating artwork and have been meaning to get some free printables for you to use up on my blog for the longest time...and now I have lots of time to do so! 


This is the first (hopefully of many) printables that I will be offering you here on my blog and so it is my trial run. If you download the artwork and print it out, let me know how it goes for you, as I am still at the starting point and eager to work out any glitches. 


You are free to print a copy of this artwork for display in your home or work, but you are not allowed to sell any copies of it in any form (this means you may not sell the digital file, prints of this artwork, or items such as t-shirts with this artwork printed on it. More on that below in the fine print.) Just know that it's for your own personal use and you may not sell it in any form. 


Ok, on to the good stuff. This is an original watercolor painting of the popular evil eye motif which I combined with the graphic font to create this cool little poster that's perfect for reminding your kids (or anyone else) to cover their sneeze, please! It's perfect for teacher's classrooms and doctor's offices, and you are free to print out 5 copies for your own personal use! Please read the legal usage rules below if you are going to use a copy. If you would like to use this image for other applications or for more copies, please contact me to purchase a usage license.


 Free printable from Laura Beth Love
This is a sample version of the image


I created this special file in an 8-inch by 8-inch square so it's perfect size for display and easy to print out right from your home printer. I also saved it as a .PDF file so you could have the best possible print quality.  


To get the file, simply left click on the above image to be taken to the file (Do not "right click and save" on the above sample image because that is just a small .jpg sample sized image and is not the full size or print-quality file.) 


You can also get the .PDF directly by going here.


Please enjoy this print and be sure to check back for more free printables! Also, I would LOVE to see how you display my artwork in your own home so be sure to post a picture on my facebook page, tag me on Instagram @laurabethlove, or email it to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com so we can share it with everyone! 






The legal stuff: This original artwork was created by me, Laura Beth Love, and I retain full copyrights for the sale and distribution of this artwork. You are permitted to print out up to five (5) copies for your own personal use. You are not allowed to sell prints of this artwork or any other type of tangible copies or facsimiles of this artwork such as t-shirts with this artwork, nor are you allowed to sell a digital copy of this artwork either by itself or as part of a collection without purchasing special rights from me.





Have a great week!
Laura



Join me on: 








Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2020 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link corrections please leave correct info in comment area.