Sunday, February 23, 2020

Organic Style Copper Jewelry Bezels - Step By Step Video Tutorial




I'm so happy to be able to share a brand new step by step jewelry tutorial with you! 

I am just crazy about these beautiful organic style copper jewelry bezels and I was so excited to create a DIY tutorial for you so that you can make them too! 

There's something about the warm tones of copper and the imperfect, "organic" style of jewelry that is crafted completely by hand that I just love. 

These bezels can be filled with all types of goodies - think resin with embedded beads, bits of vintage fabric or glass, stones or gems or even paper. What would you fill them with? Well maybe I am getting ahead of myself because we have to create them first! But the great news is that even though they may look difficult to make, they really are quite easy.

All you will need are a few simple, basic tools and materials, and a small butane torch. If you have only ever made soldered jewelry with a soldering iron, this is the perfect project for you to learn how to solder with a small torch. If you've never used a torch before, never fear! It's easy and not scary at all, I promise! 

Below are a few photos from the tutorial, but you can watch the entire video for free on my YouTube channel!









Enjoy the tutorial and I'd love to know how your bezels turn out, so be sure to leave me a comment on the video on YouTube - or any questions you may have as well - and don't forget to subscribe!

Oh, and be sure to check back for my next video, where we will transform these bezels into completely unique, one of a kind pieces of jewelry!







Pin this post!







What do you think? 

Have a great week!
Laura

Join me on: 





Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2020 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link corrections please leave correct info in comment area.