Monday, October 29, 2018

Upcycled Farmhouse Wall Decor: Vintage China & Silver Spoons Sculpture


 Sculpture by Laura Beth Love of Dishfunctional Designs

I can't believe how quickly 2018 has flown by. It seemed like we were just getting out our beach umbrellas and now I've got a pumpkin on my porch!  Thanksgiving is right around the corner and the winter holidays are close behind. Speaking of Thanksgiving, I had to share my new vintage wall art sculpture that I made from repurposed and salvaged vintage silver spoons and an old, unusual Statue of Liberty china platter. 

These actually started out as displays for a museum show that I was a part of (I made two of them, the one pictured here and also a smaller version) and I loved how they turned out so much one went right up on my wall. The one photographed here is now listed in my Etsy shop. It has such a cool and unique look to it, and is perfect for dining room or kitchen (though it could be hung anywhere). It has such vintage charm that I think it would look great in vintage farmhouse decor or eclectic decor. Perfect for the vintage and antique lover! 

I hung mine between two old silver trays in my dining room. Check it out! 







 Laura Beth Love, Dishfunctional Designs







Pin this post! 



What do you think? 


Have a great week!
 Laura




Article and images copyright ©Laura Beth Love for Dishfunctional Designs™ 2018 all rights reserved