Saturday, September 1, 2018

Labor Day Weekend SALE in my shop! Free domestic shipping when you spend $25!


It's Labor Day weekend (yay!) and I am running a sale through Labor Day in my Etsy shop where I offering FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders (shipped within the USA) when you spend $25!

Here's a quick look at what's new in my etsy shop this week! 



































Remember, this sale is only good through Labor Day and ends Monday night! Get FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders (shipped within the USA) when you spend $25!


Interested in a custom order? Email me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com with a photo of your china and let me know approximately what you would like made and we can get the ball rolling! 


 https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a great week!
 Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2018 all rights reserved