Friday, June 1, 2018

The Upcycled Garden Volume 10 - Creative Garden Ideas

I'm back. 

What happened to May? I can hardly believe that it's June already...and that means it's time for some new upcycled garden ideas. Yay!


Check out my June picks for the most creative, unique, and beautiful ways to wow your outdoor landscape and create some fun, artistic, and functional art by incorporating salvaged and repurposed materials into your yard and garden. 

I've been doing the Upcycled Garden blog posts for many years now, and it's one of the things I most enjoy. I never cease to be amazed by the creativity and ingenuity folks have when it comes to upcycling items into cool garden art. Check it out!


Glass doorknobs as garden stakes



Make a garden trellis from the base of an on treadle sewing machine



Half a car garden gate



Volkswagen hood patio umbrella



Create unique garden art with old vases, glassware and figurines + E6000 adhesive



Painted tires, some used as planters. From Jillruth.com



Lampshade frame used in the garden via Blondie Day



Turn an old dustpan into a succulent garden with a bit of chicken wire



Tree branch hose rack



Brightly painted coffee tin cans make colorful planters



Transform a simple grapevine wreath into a succulent dreamcatcher with yarn and succulents



Old washbins make great container gardens (above and below)




I hope you enjoyed this post.
Please leave me a comment below! 



Have a great week!
Laura


Join me on: 










Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2019 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link corrections please leave correct info in comment area.