Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Broken China Jewelry: New In My Shop This Week

Here's a quick look at some of the new pieces of broken china jewelry that I finished this week and just listed in my Etsy shop. Broken china necklaces, pendants, hearts, lots of new pretty pieces and some with patterns that I haven't used in a while. 

I have more in the works so be sure to check back again for the first look at my new pieces. I have been trying to go through some of my inventory of plates and dishes and pull out some patterns that I haven't worked with in a while...I hope to get some new pieces made with some of those patterns over the summer.


































What do you think?


Have a great week!
 Laura


Article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love for Dishfunctional Designs™ 2018
all rights reserved