Wednesday, September 27, 2017

New Vintage China Pendants

Here a few of the pieces I'm working on this week. Which do you like? 


Hi friends! Here's just a quick update on what's new in my Etsy shop today. Lots of roses and a few more pansies on the way. I just love that pansy china - it's extremely old and the colors are still looking great. The detail and coloring of the transfer are so well done, vibrant and colorful ~ a true antique!





I love these long, rectangular shaped pendants. I think they have a bit of a more contemporary look, and they're definitely fun to wear. I get loads of compliments on mine!






This petite Bohemian square is one of my favorite patterns. I love the size and the colors and how there is really nothing else like it, at least that I've seen. At a time where EVERYTHING is now called Boho or Bohemian, THIS truly is a Bohemian design! I chose the freshwater pearl and Swarovski crystal to compliment the china - I think they give it a really soft glow and I love that they don't distract from the pretty china pattern but instead accentuate it.











I hope you like them! All items shown are available for sale in my Etsy shop, so be sure to check them out for more info on each piece.

Let me know what you'd like to see next! 

If you've purchased from me and want to show off your jewelry please send me a photo of you wearing it and I would LOVE to feature it on my blog and/or my Dishfunctional Designs Facebook page! 

Feel free to send me photos through Facebook or email them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or even through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I make so send me those photos! 


All items shown above are available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a great week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved