Saturday, November 12, 2016

Time to DESTASH! I Am Thinning Out My Beautiful Bead Inventory And Here Is a Preview!

It's that time of year again! Time to destash my beads and jewelry supplies. I've been going through my supplies and thinning them out a bit, and now I am selling off some of my extras! 

I have so many beautiful beads that I've collected over the years ~ many that are no longer in production ~ and I've gathered many of them together and I just listed some for sale in my Etsy shop

There are pearls, crystals, gemstone and imported glass beads ~ many that I've turned into beautiful beaded drops and connectors with sterling and vintage silver wire. These can be turned into all sorts of jewelry ~ use them to make earrings, necklaces, pendants, or add them to bracelets...whatever you can imagine! Expertly wire-wrapped with closed loops, these handbeaded drops can be attached to any project, chain, ribbon, or cord with jump rings. 

Here is a preview of a few lots of beads and beaded drops that I am listing this weekend...check them out!


Raw amethyst and polished quarts crystal points


Rainbow moonstone





Czech glass hearts and glass pearls


Iridescent green pressed glass flowers and glass pearls





Lampwork and Czech glass beads


Hearts and pearls


I love this color! Teal or turquoise glass beads with freshwater pearls


Faceted pink crystals and faceted glass pearls


Pretty mix of iridescent hearts, pressed glass flowers and pearls


All pieces pictured are available for purchase in my Etsy shop here.









Have a great week!
Laura

Article and images copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2023 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author.