Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My 5 Favorite Things For Today... Wednesday, May 11, 2016




 This omelette that I've been making a lot lately...fresh eggs, grilled red pepper, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese, fresh ground black pepper and a pinch of oregano. Yum.


I'm not really one for nail art. Not my style. And manicures never last long on these hard working hands. But I love this. I always do them myself.


 These pinks that my daughter Rachel gave to me for Mother's Day along with a poem she wrote all by herself. She's a great writer!


This moody portrait of my daughter Erica. If anyone in my house is always laughing and being funny, it's her. I think I like this photo because it shows a different side of her personality. It's just cool!



This woodpecker that I got a glimpse of on my tree today. I wished I could've gotten closer but he's always so fast! 


What do you think?

Enjoy the rest of your week! 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article and images ©Laura Beth Love 2016

1 comment:

  1. I am coming over for breakfast:)) Omelette looks delicious.
    I have been trying to take photo of a hummingbird last summer, could not get close enough or was not fast enough, even long lens did not help.

    Agnes
    findinglifebalance with agnes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete