Monday, April 18, 2016

New In My Shop: Antique Hazel Chintz, Monogrammed China and More

Here's a peek of a few of the new pieces of jewelry that I listed in my Etsy shop today. (and more to come later this week) The Hazel chintz (pictured above and below) is a rare find, colorful chintz on a black background is prized by chintz china collectors all over the globe. I was lucky enough to come across some that was damaged beyond repair and have turned it into something new and beautiful... The S monogrammed china pictured below the Hazel is another rare find. I hope you enjoy these new pieces.



















I hope you enjoyed this post! Please share it with your friends and leave a comment below! 

Enjoy the rest of your week! 
Love, Laura






   


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns