Thursday, November 19, 2015

My 4 Favorite Things For Today... Thursday November 19th 2015








My 4 favorite things for today...


1. This pressed red glass heart window ornament. I have a small collection of these pressed glass ornaments; a green frog, a cobalt lighthouse, and a purple rabbit are a few of the others. 

2. This mosaic birds nest bowl that I made a few years ago is one of my favorite things. It's made from antique china, and has a little bird salt shaker perched on the rim. I love the way it turned out with the nutmeg colored grout. 

3. This quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson. 
"Be silly.
Be honest.
Be kind."
I wish more people would be more silly, more honest, and more kind. 

4. This Chai tea! Celestial Teahouse Decaf Mountain Chai.  I just tried this for the first time and I really like it. It's yum!





Enjoy your day! 
Laura