My 5 favorite things for today...
1. Today is my daughter Rachel's 11th birthday! She is the true animal person of the house, she really has a natural knack for communicating with cats and dogs and all types of animals. Probably because she is so sweet and kind. Happy Birthday Rachel! :)
2. This pressed red glass heart window ornament. I have a small collection of these pressed glass ornaments; a green frog, a cobalt lighthouse, and a purple rabbit are a few of the others.
3. This mosaic birds nest bowl that I made a few years ago is one of my favorite things. It's made from antique china, and has a little bird salt shaker perched on the rim. I love the way it turned out with the nutmeg colored grout.
4. This quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson.
I wish more people would be more silly, more honest, and more kind.
5. This Chai tea! Celestial Teahouse Decaf Mountain Chai. I just tried this for the first time and I really like it. It's yum!
Enjoy your day!