My 5 favorite things for today...
1. My 5 favorite things for today are from my morning hike. One of my favorite things about living in Pennsylvania are our beautiful forests and hiking trails. It's hard to tell from this photo, but those boulders are massive!
2. This leaf-strewn path, and my favorite water bottle. These trails are much prettier in the summer, but still a serene and peaceful hike no matter the season.
3. This is the rock where I stop and sit every time I hike this trail. Sometimes I sit here for a minute or two. Other times I sit here for an hour and just think, and write notes into my phone.
4. This morning on my hike I came across this pyramid-shaped rock art sculpture that someone had built. It's a bit hard to see in the photo, but it was really neat. The center of it was open. I also came across two young white tail deer on my way back down the mountain.
5. "Trees are poems the earth writes upon the sky" is a quote from Khalil Gibran.
Enjoy your day!