Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Surround Yourself With People Who Inspire You

I think this is so true!

What do you think? What types of people do you like to surround yourself with?
I'd love to hear what you have to say.

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


  1. Totally agree! Negative people can drain you.

  2. I like to srround myself with people who challenge with their thoughts, opinions, ideas and interests. There is always something new to learn from someone who has different interests than myself. I love to be around creative people who inspire me to raise my creativity to a different or higher level. I like to be around people who are non-judgemental and accept me or others at face value rather than some perceived notion they have about me or another has told them about me. I have acute chronic depression and that can sometimes be a huge bump in the road for some in their willingness or ability to accept me. I LOVE to be around children, their wonder, imaginations, unconditional love and innocence can buoy my spirits any day!

    1. Nice response, Judy, I wholeheartedly agree :)