Friday, February 13, 2015

New Broken China Jewelry


Before I get back to my blog posts about upcycling, decorating and business, I wanted to 
put up one last blog post to show you the last group of jewelry that I made from vintage
and antique broken china (and two bracelets made from antique spoons) that I just
 I hope you like them! 


Antique American poppy china. I love this pattern!


Another favorite color - antique teal ivy English transferware.


Art Nouveau stylized roses.


Rare china pattern - sweet little bluebirds.


Vintage Strawberry Fair china with cherries.


Unusual antique china pattern with parrot.


Beautiful Flow Blue roses, china from around 1880.


Yellow and pink cabbage rose porcelain china.


Blue poppies...what a pretty color!


Vintage Florence chintz. I love chintz with a black background.


Fluffy pink cabbage rose china, antique porcelain.


Vibrant bird of paradise, antique American china.


Bracelet made from an antique orphaned spoon.


Bracelet made from an antique orphaned spoon.


Do you want to learn how to make your own jewelry out of old broken china 
and silverware? 

Did you know that I show how to make broken china jewelry, silverware jewelry, 
and teach you how to solder in my book, BoHo Chic Jewelry: 


Enjoy the rest of your week! 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns