Thursday, July 24, 2014

Soldered Alchemy: My Second Jewelry Instruction Book!


I'm THRILLED to announce that my second jewelry instruction book,
Soldered Alchemy: 25 Jewelry Projects Using New Soft-Solder Techniques 
will be published by F+W Media, Inc. and will be available May 2015! 

This new book focuses on soft soldering, and inside I share lots of brand new 
ideas, tips, techniques, and designs, complete with beautiful full color photos and
easy to follow step by step instructions. There are projects for all skill levels from
beginner to advanced, so whether you are completely new to soft soldering or are 
ready to take your soft-soldering to the next level with new techniques, ideas,
and inspiration, I think you will find Solder Alchemy to be the perfect companion!



Stay tuned to my blog and Facebook page, where I'll be announcing when 
Soldered Alchemy is available for pre-order!


design copyright Laura Beth Love 2014



design copyright Laura Beth Love 2014