Disclosure: This is a Target sponsored post. I have personally tested the product myself and all opinions on the product are my own honest opinions. I have been compensated for my time to review this product. I am not employed by Target.
I love shopping at Target, and I'm fortunate to have one just a few miles down the road from where I live, so when I had the opportunity to try out the new Target Cartwheel shopping app I was excited to find out what it was all about!
I know the inside of my Target like the back of my hand! Where do I go once inside? Well no matter what the purpose of my trip, there are a few departments that I always check out. I call it my Target B-Line! Check it out!
1. The lamp section in home decor – Target always seems to have a nice selection of stylish table lamps. Target has artsy and a nice mix of modern and new vintage style lamps. I always seem to find one that is just my style. I like that the shades and bases are marked small, medium, or large, and that you can mix and match different shades to different bases. I also recently bought some pretty white paper star lights on a string that I just love.
It's like your own secret treasure trove of savings! Cartwheel is an app that you use on your iPhone, Droid, mobile web, table, or desktop that has secret savings and coupons that can only be found and used with the Cartwheel app. Cartwheel has over 700 offers (coupons) that you use on in-store purchases. (Note that Cartwheel offers are only used when shopping in the store and not available for online purchases.) Each guest starts with 10 "spots" for Cartwheel discount offers on your list.
After you sign into the app with either your email or Facebook login on your iPhone or Droid, all you do is scan any barcode on any item at Target and the app will show you if there is a Cartwheel offer for that item. You can also browse within the app before you leave home to see what Cartwheel savings are being offered by browsing each department right within the app.
(Facebook option: If you use your Facebook to sign in to the app, there is an option where you can see what Target Cartwheel offers your Facebook friends are using and vice versa. Of course, there is also the option to keep your Cartwheel list private so that only you can see it. No need to connect the app to Facebook if you do not want to, but it can be a nice way of sharing current Cartwheel discounts with friends.)
Another thing that's interesting about the Target Cartwheel app is that each barcode generated by Cartwheel is unique to you and holds all of the offers on your Cartwheel list. All you need to do is simply scan the barcode one time at the point of purchase (after scanning any other discounts or coupons) and all the discounts on your list will be applied. How easy is that? If you shop at Target, you need to check Cartwheel out!
Target gift card giveaway! BlogHer is giving away a $1,000 Target GiftCard® to one lucky person (read sweepstakes rules below). To enter, just tell me: What is your favorite offer in Cartwheel?
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/30 - 2/28.
Be sure to visit the Target Cartwheel brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!