Tuesday, February 14, 2012

From Worn to Wow! Awesome Ideas in Upholstery




One of my goals for 2012 is to learn how to upholster. On my quest for ideas to spark my imagination I came across some beautiful and interesting pieces of revamped, reupholstered vintage furniture that I just had to share with you! 

Check out these beautiful chairs, sofas and benches that use modern fabric or unexpected color and texture combinations, along with multiple fabrics to create one of a kind, bohemian style.


If you put the Beatles on it, it's instantly awesome! 





I NEED this chair!   




above photos by Antique 2 Chic




Love the rich, deep red!







Beautiful work by  Jane Hall Design


















(above and below)











 Antique 2 Chic





























What do you think of these looks?
Favorite?



I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase 
at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns