Friday, September 10, 2010

Spotted on Celeb Style Watch!





Imagine my thrill when I was contacted yesterday by Etsy Admin to let me know that my jewelry and my Etsy shop were going to be featured in Kaboodle's Celebrity Style Watch!

The article, Etsy Inside Scoop: How to Snag Celeb Style was a collaboration between Etsy and Kaboodle, and spotlights celebrities seen wearing items made by Etsy artists.

In the article, True Blood actor Tanya Wright is shown wearing a necklace that I designed and made for her. Other celebs in the article include Christina Hendricks, Katy Perry, and AnnaLynne McCord who were shown wearing designs from madredeolivia, Blackbirddesignhouse, dishfunctionldesigns, NewYorkCouture and LuaLosAngeles.







Thank you Tanya, Etsy, and Kaboodle!


View the article here: How to Snag Celeb Style